Nov 15, 2019
|June||First Aid||White Water Rafting|
|July||Cooking/Summer Camp||Summer Camp|
|Wilderness Survival Camp|
|November||Advancement and Patrol Activities||Rock Climbing|
|December||Month of Service||Night Hike|
|Nov 14||Thu||8:00 PM||Troop Committee Meeting - Dr. Siegel's House||Furth|
|Nov 19||Tue||-||Troop Meeting|
|Nov 20||Wed||7:30 PM||2020 Calendar Planning - Dr. Siegel's House||Furth|
|Nov 25||Mon||7:00 PM||Patrol Leader Council Meeting|
|Nov 26||Tue||7:30 PM||No meeting - Happy Thanksgiving!|
|Dec 3||Tue||7:30 PM||Hike Preparation - Attendees only|
|Dec 5||Thu||6:00 PM||Neighbor to Neighbor - Church of the Brethren||Tauber|
|Dec 7||Sat||8:00 AM||University of Scouting||GLAAC|
|Dec 10||Tue||7:30 PM||Troop Meeting|
|Dec 13-15||Fri-Sun||6:00 PM||Night Hike* - Henninger Flats||Franz|
|Dec 17||Tue||7:30 PM||Troop Meeting - Fun Night|
|Dec 19||Thu||7:30 PM||Troop Committee Meeting - Dr. Siegel's House||Furth|
|Dec "||"||"||2020 calendar||Thorpe et al.|
|Dec 24||Tue||-||No meeting - Happy Holidays!|
|Dec 31||Tue||-||No meeting - Happy Holidays!|
* Easier hike. Suitable for all backpackers.
** Moderate hike. 7 backpack hour minimum. Counts towards longterm requirement if within 90 days of longterm.
*** Difficult hike. Check with the hike leader for details.
- The patrol leader council usually meets the last Monday of the month at 7:00 pm.
- The Troop Committee meets the last Thursday of the month at 7:30 pm at American Martyrs Church.
- OA Chapter meetings are the third Tuesday of the month.
- District Roundtable is the second Wednesday at 7:30 pm at the Redondo Elks Lodge, 315 Esplanade, R.B.
- Neighbor to Neighbor is the first Thurday at 6:00 pm at the Church of the Brethren, 2761 W 190th St., R.B.
Top of page
The calendar was last updated on Nov 15, 2019
©2018 Boy Scout Troop 849, Manhattan Beach, CA. http://troop849.org/